Best Las Vegas ATV Tours
Sometimes, the best way to see the natural wonders around Las Vegas is to go off-road. Being in the desert provides you with plenty of options to find the best Las Vegas tours. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or a beginner just out to see the sights, an ATV tour can be an exciting way for anyone to explore some of the amazing sights and attractions away from the Las Vegas strip and can lead to some unforgettable and thrilling memories.
Just imagine yourself soaring over sand dunes at high speeds, exploring abandoned gold mines, viewing the amazing red rocks at Valley of Fire, or gazing across the blue waters of Lake Mead from high atop a sand dune.
Experience levels can range from beginner to expert and the trails range from driving on easy roads to rugged terrain. Each tour is different and designed to meet the needs of your experience level. All of the best Las Vegas ATV tours also include the vehicles, safety equipment, transportation to and from your hotel if needed as well as lunch and drinks. Just make sure to wear adequate clothing so that you don’t mind getting dirty.
Here are our picks for the best ATV tours from Las Vegas:
Las Vegas Off-Road Dunes ATV Tour
On this beginner-friendly guided 1 hour ATV adventure tour, you’ll find a fast-paced, active way to get access to the Las Vegas Dunes. Select from several departure times, meet your shuttle right on the Strip, and simply set off with a small group for company. You’ll be transported to the departure point for an orientation and course safety demonstration.
- This small-group tour, limited to 10 participants, aims to deliver a more personal experience.
- Discover a different side of Las Vegas as you explore the Las Vegas Dunes.
- Enjoy a fun, active way to see the desert on ATVs.
- This beginner-friendly tour is well suited for first-time ATV riders.
- Round-trip transportation is included as well as all necessary equipment and safety orientation.
Scenic ATV Tour of Lake Mead and Colorado River
Looking to explore the great outdoors near Las Vegas in a unique and exciting way? Then look no further than an off-road ATV tour through the Lake Mead Recreation Area, the Colorado River, and the Hoover Dam. With your experienced guide, you’ll be able to take in all the sights and sounds of these amazing places while getting an adrenaline rush at the same time.
End the day with a fun ride on the World’s Largest Monster Truck Limousine. Escape the bright lights and crowds of Las Vegas during this nature-focused adventure.
- Explore Lake Mead National Park, the Colorado River, and Lake Mead Recreation Area on an ATV tour from Las Vegas.
- Enjoy an epic photo opportunity of Hoover Dam during a 15-minute photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Lunch, round-trip hotel transfers, and all-terrain vehicle rental and safety equipment are included.
Valley of Fire ATV, UTV, or Dune Buggy Desert Adventure Tour
Valley of Fire State Park is home to some of the most unique and beautiful rock formations in the world. And what better way to see them than on an ATV tour?
During this 3.5 hour tour, you’ll get to explore the scenery of Valley of Fire up close and personal, behind the wheel of your buggy through its winding trails and red rock formations. And with a local adventure guide by your side, you’re guaranteed to have a memorable experience.
If you’re looking for an adventure outside of the casinos, a guided Valley of Fire buggy tour is the perfect way to get down and dirty in the desert. With trails perfect for novice and expert dune buggy drivers, you’re sure to have a blast. Plus, Las Vegas hotel pickup and return is included!
- Experience the desert like never before with a guided buggy ride!
- You’ll be provided with all the safety gear you need and hotel pickup and drop off is included.
- Plus, you’ll get to enjoy a delicious lunch during your 3.5 hour adventure.
Half-Day Mojave Desert ATV Tour from Las Vegas
Enjoy the thrilling experience of riding on an ATV through the Mojave Desert on this guided tour from Las Vegas. From the Strip, you will be transported to the Lake Mead Recreation Area, where you will meet your tour guide and prepare for your desert adventure. After the orientation and photos, you will ride for 1.5 hours in a private ATV track, exclusive to the tour.
- Guided ATV trip in remote desert area outside Las Vegas
- Explore a private track available exclusively to this tour
- Includes use of vehicle, helmet, goggles and gloves
- Razor upgrade available for riders under the age of 17
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas location included.
Las Vegas Off Road ATV/RAZOR/Gold Mine Adventure Tours
Eldorado Canyon & World Famous 1861 Techatticup Gold Mine is the perfect place to explore on an Off-road ATV RZR Adventure Tour. This tour is only 45 minutes from Las Vegas, making it a great option for those looking to get out of the city and explore something new.
On this tour, you’ll get to see some of the best sights that Eldorado Canyon has to offer, as well as learn about the history of the Techatticup Gold Mine. This is an adventure that you won’t want to miss!
- World Famous Gold Mine Tour
- Choose from an ATV or 2-seater RZR
- Helmets, goggles, gloves, helmet sock and safety gear instruction all provided
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels included
- Lunch provided at a covered pavilion
Whichever one of these best ATV tours in Las Vegas you decide to choose, any one of them can be an amazing experience for you or your family and something you will never forget. So, get yourself pumped up and take life by the ATV.